The Resource "The miracles of Jesus"
- "The miracles of Jesus"
- Statement of responsibility
- an Animated Bible Stories production in association with Rich Entertainment
- Animated version of the Biblical account of some of Jesus' miracles, healing the sick, raising the dead, casting out demons and claming the storm
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Produced & directed by Richard Rich ; executive producer, Jared F. Brown ; screenplay, Orson Scott Card
- Dewey number
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M57oj 1989, Video
- Series statement
- Nest family entertainment series
- Animated stories from the New Testament
- Target audience
ContextContext of "The miracles of Jesus"
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work "The miracles of Jesus"
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://houston.library.link/resource/yKGJeQop-0k/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://houston.library.link/resource/yKGJeQop-0k/">"The miracles of Jesus"</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://houston.library.link/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://houston.library.link/">Houston County Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Houston County Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...